Comment on page
This document describes the conditions for receiving and using information by the TraceScan windows application.
- 1.We do not ask for your phone number, email address, or any other information about you
- 2.We do not sell any of the data collected through the application
- 3.Your personal information will be securely stored in the institutional server and will not be compromised
- 4.The application does not collect location information
- 5.We do not send email newsletters to any of the institutional partners
- 6.We do not collect, or transfer collected personal information to third parties
- 1.The application requires permission to work with Bluetooth, internet and local area network.
TraceScan developers are not responsible for the consequences of using Bluetooth Terminal, device failures or breakdowns.